Terms and Conditions
- The Harpers Design Awards are organised by Agile Media Ltd, publishers of Harpers Wine & Spirit. The company address is Agile Media Ltd, 56-58 Church Walk, West Sussex, Burgess Hill RH15 9AS UK. Q. UK. Registered number 6646125. VAT number: 938 4452 95.
- Please ensure you have the brand owners consent before entering the Awards.
- Entries may be cancelled up to 14 days after the booking date, In which case, the entry fee will be returned subject to an administration charge of 50%. Alternatively you may replace the cancelled product with another product at no additional cost.
- Please adhere to the deadlines set out on this wesbite. Late entries may not be accepted. Agile Media accepts no responsibility for any lost, damaged, late or mislaid product or entry. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
- The awards will be judged by an expert and independent panel selected by the organiser. The judges may decline to make an award for a certain category if they decide there are insufficient entries of a winning standard. The organisers reserve the right to alter the judging panel and categories without prior notice to entrants. In all respects, the judging decision is final.
- A list of winners and those highly commended will appear in a special Harpers Wine & Spirit design issue and on our website www.harpers.co.uk. Product images may also be used. Participants consent to their names and photographs to be used in any competition publicity.
- Those awarded may publicise their award in association with the relevant product provided the year in which it was won is stated. Those awarded are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Harpers Design Awards logo in connection with its own award for a period of 3 years from the date of the award.
- Please be aware: The Commissioners of HMR&C require evidence of payment of duties and VAT as enshrined in The Alcoholic Liquor Duties Act 1979 and enforced by The Customs & Excise Management Act 1979. Procedures to achieve this are stipulated in the Customs Tariff and Public Notices covering alcoholic products. It is an offence to avoid the payment of these taxes on samples. Further guidance may be obtained from the HMR&C National Advice Service telephone +44 (0)8450 109000.
EACH ENTRY YOU MUST SUBMIT:
- A completed entry form
- Supporting statements of up to no more than 350 words each outlining the design brief, the sales impact and promotion of the entry (see questions 12-14 on entry form)
- A high resolution bottle shot
- A bottle sample to support the entry (Prototypes bottles will be accepted)